Driving Instructor Job Bournemouth
Kinghams Driving School was set up in 2008 by me, Steve Kingham, an ADI with over twenty-five years experience in running his own driving schools business. Due to the amount of sustained ongoing enquiries, a new opportunity exists for an ADI to join Kinghams Driving School in Bournemouth. Kinghams Driving School has ranked high in search engine listings for organic search and business listing results for the past ten years and these rankings are improving due to an exciting new partnership with a leading SEO company in Bournemouth.
All enquiries come to you……
I am changing to automatic tuition and will be accepting automatic students in preference to manual bookings during the month of March. Therefore an instructor on a manual car is needed to join me and take on my current manual student base from end of March. If joining before end of March then the new instructor could take on all new manual enquiries during that time. Many driving schools already have a number of instructors working with them, so work may be more thinly distributed by comparison. My pledge to the instructor who joins Kingham’s Driving School is to maintain a full book of students. Only one manual instructor will be taken on to ensure student numbers are maintained.
Some key phrases people google when searching for driving lessons are listed below. The Kinghams Driving School website shows up on page one of Google search for these organic search terms and at the top of the Google Places Business listings. Not got to position 1 yet but we’re working on it! Why not Google the following terms and see where Kinghams Driving School ranks! This generates a lot of work, much of which could be coming your way.
- Driving lessons Bournemouth
- Driving schools Bournemouth
- Driving instructors Bournemouth
- Driving lessons Bournemouth Reviews
- Learn to drive Bournemouth
- Automatic driving lessons Bournemouth
Students are enquiring daily: driving instructor job in Bournemouth on manual car
Once an instructor joins the team, their details will then be entered onto the website. I am looking for an instructor to join me who does not depend on silly pricing, but results, reputation, good service. Prices are £29 per hour or £275 for a block of 10 hours for manual and £32 per hour or £300 for a block of 10 hours for Automatic .
Driving Instructor job (manual) in Bournemouth with Kinghams Driving School – More details.
- 4 weeks fee free start up.
- The fee is £50 per week paid by standing order – less than two hours tuition per week.
- All new pupils contact you direct via email or phone – there are no fees for introducing new pupils, and once you take on a pupil they are yours.
- Professional fully maintained and optimised website to include your picture, contact details, links to your Facebook; Google+ and twitter accounts and anything else you want to add to entice new students to contact you and keep you with a regular supply of new business.
- You’ll be kept busy with Kinghams Driving School, there is no obligation to stay; no surprises, hidden charges, added costs or fees and no contracts to sign. Nothing to tie you in. You may leave Kinghams Driving School when you want, plus you can take your pupils with you.
- Receive 4 weeks holiday from fees each year – (driving instructors would pay no less than 6 weeks fees prior to each fee free holiday week).
- You work the times, days, weeks, number of hours you want, although Kinghams Driving School supply the pupils through the website, you will be self employed and in total control of what will be ‘your’ business.
The driving instructor has a fully taxed, well maintained and insured driving schools car, road legal for the purpose of teaching people to drive. Instructors must be fully qualified and fund all running costs and maintain their own vehicle themselves. The Instructor will be independent and work on a self employed basis and is therefore responsible for their own book-keeping and accounts. Steve also politely asks instructors to display “Kinghams Driving School” on the head board and pay your weekly fee by standing order.
Have a great day.
Driving Instructor Jobs Bournemouth: The Benefits?
- Very low weekly cost
- Professional personalised desktop and mobile Website
- Google listings for desktop and mobile sites.
- Your picture, links, details and personal message to customers on website
- Optional links to your Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter Account
- Successful test candidates pictures and testimonials on website
- No Setting Up fees
- No Contract
- Free to leave at any time.
- Choose your own times of work
For more information please give me a call or text 07749 621632
Steve Kingham ADI